Saturday, May 4, 2013

Bowling

 
Before I get into our most recent adventure I'd just like to thank my Mom and Sister for picking Matthew and Lilly up and taking them to church while I was recuperating and Rick was working!  I know they are a handful!!

 
These kids just went bowling for the first time, and boy did they have a ball!!  Our friends the Solberg's mentioned that the bowling ally was having a "kids bowl free day," so we made a play date of it!   

 
Matthew and Lilly were super excited to get started!!

 
Lilly scared me a few times, throwing the ball, running onto other peoples lanes, using her head to roll the ball...

 
Matthew was very into precision as he usually is!!  He ended up with the best score (he's pretty competitive I think he gets that from his dad!)


 
As usual my kids are always drawn toward the arcade games! (They get that from their Father as well!)

 
The kids definitely had a good time!!  We will have to bowl again soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment